8 Ball Pool is a very popular game, played by professionals and amateurs alike across the world. The standard format for 8 Ball Pool is usually set up on a pool table with one or two players and 15 object balls, 16 solid-colored balls and one cue ball. That’s where the rules of 8 Ball come in handy: The cue ball itself can only be moved sidewise from side to side but how each opponent uses it can vary widely.
8-Ball Pool online is a relatively high-speed game. This game is closely related to cue sports such as billiards and snooker, but it’s much faster. Millions of people play 8-Ball Pool both online and offline, and this game has gained immense attention in India.
AIO Games 8 Ball Pool Game is an online game with a user-friendly interface and easy gameplay. The game offers 20 different pool games for you to try out, which include the default tables for beginners and expert players.
Is 8 Ball Pool Online Is Better Than Other Ways of Earning Money?
To make money from an 8 ball pool game, first, you need to download and install the AIO Games application. Once you have installed the app and created your account, you need to get familiar with it. You can play the game for free which won’t earn you any money.
The never-ending quest to test your skills and improve your game; you can also play 8-Ball Pool for cash prizes. For that, you have to take on real players utilising real money.
To enter the 8 ball pool game, contestants need to submit a fee. The app offers games and practice lessons to improve skill level. By understanding what strategies are successful, you can compete at the top level of play with other players.
How to play 8 Ball Pool Online?
- Once the game starts, all players start hitting the ball. Whoever starts off with a ball first gets to choose the colour which is either stripes or solids.
- One player at a time plays.
- When the first ball rolls into a pocket, they are assigned either solids (overlapping stripes) or stripes (overlapping solids).
- If a player misses to touch their ball or touches the opposing ball it is considered a foul, and the opponent gets advantage.
- When the cue ball is hit, any player who touches it carelessly cannot continue the game. In case of an accidental potting of a black ball before a white one, the game ends.
- The player who pot’s the 8 ball first and takes one shot of the black ball will be crowned as a winner.
8 Ball Pool has a set of rules
- 8 Ball Pool is a two-player game that has each player place their cue ball on or behind the head string onto the Pool table for one of the players.
- Once the ball is hit by another player, it comes back to the player of their colour.
- On each hit, they lose their colour and continue to play in black, white or red depending on whether they are in their base colour or the opposing side.
- Move the cue ball in the direction you want your cue to go by dragging the hand grip.
- At the bottom right of the screen, you can choose whether to put spin on the ball with a strike point option.
- Pull the cue stick down to control the force and release it to take a shot. If your opponent hits yours, then it will be considered a foul.
- Each player is allowed to hit any ball that doesn’t have another player’s name on it on the green area, or pot his own.
- The goal is to be the last person to put a ball into one of each of the red, blue and black areas.
In AIO games, how can you make money by playing 8-ball pool?
- To play 8-Ball Pool, you or your opponent will be asked to place the cue ball in front of where the head string is on the pool table.
- To aim for it, drag your cue stick in a circular motion.
- If you want to take a shot in your game of pool, pull down the cue stick and then release it to propel the cue ball.
- This will cause the ball to fly towards whichever pocket it’s aimed at with accurate skill and precision.
- Remember though not to run out the shot clock or miss a shot.
With an 8 Ball Pool, How Do You Increase Your Winning Chances?
The more you practice, the better you’ll be at the pool. Successfully completing this exercise will help you on the cue ball and make it easier to shoot at an angle when aiming for the pockets. Once you’re skilled enough, and can handle big bets, it’ll be possible to play higher stakes games. You’ll have greater odds of beating your opponents, and winning big.
Other games that pay out money are on AIO Games
With an easy to use interface and a variety of games, AIO Games is one of the best options for Indian gamers. It brings together several games in one place with basic needs. With support for Real Money, you can play top casual games like “8 Ball Pool” or other games such as Call Break, Ludo, Poker, Rummy on AIO Games. You can as per your preference and level of confidence start with these games first.
AIO Games is all set to give the online Indian pool player a chance to play for real money by introducing 8-ball pool in India. It requires a great deal of skill and precision with shots, making 8-ball pool one of the most popular games in the world. Download AIO Games App now, flaunt your skill, and earn cash every day.